Saturday, August 9, 2008

My Man



Jesse is a collector.
If something is worth having... more would be better.
Kids...have 4.
Books...needs to introduce himself to the local library.
Games...if an expansion shows up he has to have it even if he has not played the game in 5 years.
Food...new flavor shows up have to try it...this has been scary sometimes
Computers...3 desktops, 3 laptops and now a new laptop on the way.

His current collective passion has been directed to World of Warcraft which is much more checkbook friendly than say "computers, Mageknight" and such.
He collect recipes, gold, gear and stuff which only cost time and a lot of it is spent with me.

I have been soooo glad he has not decided to collect in-game mounts or pets because he would sooo feel the need to go to BlizzCon in Anaheim,Ca to get the exclusive ones they hand out in the swag bags.

Not that I would not enjoy a vacation with him at the convention but now is not really the best time for that.

So we went today and spent some of the money my Hubby saved by not collecting pet murlocs and polar bear mounts and signed the kids up for gymnastics.

I think in a few months the checkbook and I will be wishing for the BlizzCon trip instead. :)

But his kid collection is happy.

1 comment:

Terry and Patty said...

Jesse can't lose on that collection