Monday, June 23, 2008

Flower Girls

So we went to my parent's house for a cousins wedding.
After the wedding I was enjoying the nice weather outdoors while the kids ran around watering Marme's flowers and picking a few.
Made some daisy chain crowns for Karist and Elli and they looked so adorable I had to get the camera for a pic.


Was gone for a second and this is what I came back too.

Crowns had been cast aside and muddied.

This is what my flower girls were doing.

Everyone gets in on the action.


Wouldn't you know it the lovely weather did not hold out.
Storms quickly moved in but fortunately PaPa did not get struck by lightning while he cooked our dinner.

3 comments:

Becka said...

Hey The first daisies I have ever grown and they picked them. Hope there are still some when i get home.

Becka said...

You need to make it easier for people to comment on your blog. I had to be becca. Love you marme

Peggy said...

hey its me!your kids are getting so big!your house is looking great too!love ya