Friday, June 20, 2008

After a bit of paint and elbow grease...


My Mom thinks I am crazy for tackling the home projects that I do in the time constraints that I have, with the 4 kids that I have.
But I ask you, who is more crazy? Me or the Mom that gets conned into participating in the said crazy ideas.


Taking a hint from modern advertising theory... The room looks much better with a semi clothed female in it.

Finished... still looks good without the semi nudity.
Advertisers please note that things can look better if you clean things up.


What you can't see are the matching curtains in the dining area that somehow missed the shot.
All told I think the makeover took us 2 days and about 150.00 in materials.
I think the best thing about the makeover is that the rooms still look the same after 2 weeks.
And no, I did not send the kids to Grandma's.

2 comments:

Devon said...

It looks great!!!

Unknown said...

I love what you did the fireplace wall- I am all for color and that one is a great one!