Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Picture challange





Just asked myself what was the unifying theme of my picture folders?... besides they are all older pics.
I can't help it that the movers packed the camera.
Sure I found it last week unpacking but I have no idea where I put it, if I think about it too long I will start panicking and think I may have accidentally tosses it with all the packing paper.

So will all my folders have one of the following:
Pics of the T.V.
Naked kids...no naked ones of me though because I put considerable effort in keeping my unclothed form away from cameras.
Legos


Can you believe it I found 1 folder that did not have Lego's or T.V. pictures.

I did happen to find these pics that I love and meant to get printed for myself and the grandparents.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

LOVE the pictures. If you print those out, I better get some too! :)
Love you!