Thursday, August 28, 2008

I am depressed and I heard sunshine helps

So I have been a bit down lately... has a bit to do with my missing drivers license.
Last I saw it Elli had it commenting on how pretty momma was wearing makeup.
I have to admit for an ID pic it was pretty good.

Now it looks like I am going to have to take a driving test to get a new license hence the stress and depression.

They say sun helps so I made some.

No more "blue office"
Now it is "sunshine" yellow. The paint can says custard but I say sunshine.

Also check out the new Ikea desks.





I actually do feel better typing this up in my sunshine office at my new desk.

And yes I am a bit crazy...
but a happier crazy

4 comments:

Carrie said...

I like the yellow. We painted the unfinished side of our basement (remember the dark dark purple?) a nice sunny yellow. It DOES cheer you up. I hope you find your license so you don't have to take the test.
Love you!

Terry and Patty said...

I am so happy you now can drive. Have a good week and post something.

me said...

Did you find it?

p3chandan said...

I like the colour..nice combination