Sunday, November 4, 2007

Trick or Treat

In the car getting ready to go...Karist princess minus crown, Devonae with self designed crown with Grandpa's help... and Danny the spooky ghost.
Here is the part of Devonae's costume I whipped up with shower curtain remnants, dollar fabric, and a stained turtleneck.
TREAT
Elli front shot of her princess skirt... next to the unfinished kitchen floor :)

TRICK
Back view of princess skirt/apron. The back of the skirt is velcroed to the backside of the front to enable the wearer to get dressed quickly without any mommy help.

So I guess you can say I am once again back with the pics of scantily clad people and gratuitous butt shots. It can't be helped, I don't even take these pictures this is just what I have to work with.






1 comment:

Carrie said...

Awesome job on the costumes! Looks like they had a good time.
Good luck with the home improvement. I'll pray that it goes well...it's so stressful!!!

xoxo