Friday, November 2, 2007

Still no pics

Sorry I have been busy fighting off naked toddlers, painting the naked toddlers, and other stuff in the bathroom too, pacifying a hubby about to go on home improvement war, that is an ANTI home improvement war, and all other types of crazy stuff. We also had our mandatory trip to Lowes. This all would be so much easier without all these constant hindrances not just things that go wrong with projects but the whole people aspect of it. The whining, complaining, harrumphing, sighs and all are getting to me. See now I am complaining.
So what have I learned today?

Don't personally get involved with any kind of project or I will have to nurse Karist.

Most defiantly do not start any new project at all or Jesse will go chop wood in anger... now if he only would lay kitchen tiles when he got angry boy would we be making progress.

Tools you need are no where to be found...

It is possible with considerably effort to keep one and only one room clean and habitable

having doors on your bathroom is nice... especially when you have overnight guests

There is still tons more stuff to due but it is so nice to finally get something off the to do list.

While a picture is worth a thousand words I have none so my few hundred words will have to suffice.

No comments: