Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Ten

I normally refuse to play tag games but when my sister tagged me with 10 random complaints I just felt like complaining.

1. My kids trash and break everything.

2. My husband thinks he is always right.

3. I am always tired.

4. I don't like paying on my husbands school debt when he blew the chance to go to school for free is he go good grades.(his parents would have paid for what scholarships did not cover) Instead he played games got D's and racked up about 28,000 in debt for 1 and a half years of education/vacation.

5. I hate that my responsible school decisions about school loans meant that I missed out on an exchange program to England and would have graduated before marriage if I had not taken time off to save up money for school.

6. I don't like driving.

7. I don't want people to see me but I don't like being invisible.

8. My tile floor in my house is cold and gets very slippery when wet.

9. My sister did not move to Ohio like she agreed too if we moved here, she is moving to Ecuador instead.

10. I don't like fixing 3 different meals for dinner for picky eaters, Husband included.

2 comments:

Terry and Patty said...

Sounds like it is rest in Jesus time. I will be there soon. The Lord is waiting for you to tell him about it. I love you much

Terry and Patty said...

today you need to write ten things your are grateful for.