Thursday, February 12, 2009

Ten part 3

Ten random things that need cleaned in my house.

1. Kids. They are covered in pen and marker tattoos.

2. My desk. Junk mail and Marker.

3. Kitchen. dishes and food crumbs all over.

4. Couch. covered in marker.

5. walls. most of them. covered in marker, ink pen, chocolate, and I am sure boogers.

6. Guest room. Games all over. Sorry Mom it will be a mess still when you get here. I need a kick in the rear.

7. Bathrooms. TP seems to be a toy and I do have a boy. Not as bad as Becka's I am sure cause she has 2 boys.

8. The laundry bed in my room. It is mountainous. I refuse to climb it because it is there. The kid have though.

9. My pantry. The floor of it is well, sticky. Hot Chocolate mix clean up attempt only made it worse. Gonna have to go a few more rounds if I ever want to retrieve my shoes.

10. Me. I need to brush my hair, brush my teeth, take a shower, put clean clothes on, etc... Oh look, I have marker on me too.

No comments: