Thursday, February 5, 2009

Cleaning from a new perspective

The phone rings.
Someone is on their way over.
The house is trashed.

So how do I get the house clean before the police get here.
I start at the front door and quickly straighten up all parts of rooms visible.
Push the basket of laundry around the corner out of sight.

Have Devonae help get clothes on the nudists who will run to the door as soon as anyone arrives.

I managed to do it.
The police see no signs of a neglectful housewife and mother.
There is still no sign of that person either because I have continued to clean, even got out the oxyclean and scrubbed the stains on the carpet.

So am I reformed?
Probably not.

Is my son reformed?
No. Silly policeman was so friendly.
If I had to go through the humiliation of having a false 911 call from my house at least we could of had more of the "bad boys, bad boys what you gonna do when they come for you" routine.

So my bad boy was just pushing the phone on and off he "lies" to my too friendly policeman.
Perhaps the call was legit, I did just finish removing all the girls from downstairs because he was preventing them from cleaning by throwing batteries at them.
He might have been calling to report the assault.

Anyhow like I told the 911 operator , "there is no trouble here, just a little boy in trouble now"

Why do false 911 calls and calls to poison control make you feel like such a terrible parent.

Guess I get an F for Failure.

2 comments:

Dustan and Becka said...

I give you an F for funny and Fantastic!

Terry and Patty said...

You would have thought having the swat in your mothers home would have cured you.