Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Frustration

The post before this one was award winning. Too bad you missed it. Too bad I never got it posted. I typed up the whole glorious post, it was great trust me and.... click.. black screen. Danny unplugged the computer. Why? I don't know. Since then I have been dreading posting because I was mourning my previous post.

I am currently fighting off little fingers pushing buttons. So you will just have to live with this short picture less post until I get a chance to be alone for a bit. OK, fine mostly alone will work.

So to put it concisely: I am alive, the kids are alive or they could not bug me, and I still remember my blog password.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Ouch. I hate it when that happens. If you have a blog through wordpress, it automatically saves your writing every minute or so, as you're typing it. FYI.

Glad you're all still alive. That's always good.

xoxo