Wednesday, February 17, 2010

A Partial Before and After

The top of my microwave was a clutter magnet.
The shame of my shortcomings is so great you will not see a before picture of my sins.

So I cleaned it up.
Unfortunately the pillar of plastic containers holding the honey, butter, and Cinnamon was unsightly.

I needed a box or a basket to gather they together in.

Behold the box... from the recycle bin in the garage.

Before



After

Of course this project was free with stuff I had on hand, I went digging through the trash for goodness sake. Just took a bit of elbow grease to clean up the mess and craftiness to prettify the box.

I think I have a bit of touching up to get the handles the right color but for now I am satisfied.

1 comment:

Terry and Patty said...

oh my goodness what a difference. It looks so nice nae.