Tuesday, April 14, 2009

A Sad Song

Sorry no pic today.

I am lazy.

But I did think you would find it amusing to hear about Karist's Sad Songs.

Whenever she gets in trouble, doesn't get her way, or just gets her feelings hurt she leaves the room...

and SINGS.

The songs always have something to do with why she is sad.

Something like...
I am so sad my Daddy spanked me. Danny won't play with me. I am so sad.

She sings this n such a mournful tone.
It is funny.
Yes it is sad, but it is funny.

I feel a part of some musical.

Some momentous change, lets sing about it.

Imagine you tell someone in your life they can't have the last cookie.

Then you hear...

I am soooo sad I don't have a cookie. No cookie for me. I am so sad. I have no cookie. You won't give me a cookie.

Sung like their pet just died.

Funny I tell ya.

No comments: