Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The spice of life

So simplifying and studying food storage has led me to this pondering.
If I only has 10 spices and seasonings what would they be.
Salt and pepper excluded of course.

So what would you have in your cabinet?

I will ponder and list mine in a bit.

1. Durkee grill creation steak seasoning
2. Durkee grill creation smokey mesquite
3. Ranch seasoning
3. Oregano
4. Garlic
5. Cumin
6. Cinnamon
7. Pumpkin pie spice
8. Chile powder
9. Sage

10.


Ok. if you don't sare a full list at least tell me what I should put as #10

3 comments:

Ken Elsey said...

paprika for number 10 rene.

Ken Elsey said...

I would have as follows
1. White pepper
2. Paprika
3. Sage
4. Nutmeg
5. Garlic Powder
6. chili powder
7. Italian seasoning (mccormak brand)
8. Cinnamon
9. Liquid smoke
10. Oragano

Gwen said...

1. Konriko (a cajun spicy seasoning)
2. Season salt
3. cumin
4. italian seasoning
5. curry
6. cinnamon
7. cardamom
8. nutmeg
9. chili powder
10. allspice