Friday, October 10, 2008

Money is disappearing

Out of our Roth IRA that is.

So I have been trying to think of some creative ways to make some.
After all a penny saved is a penny earned.

Here is my wacky Christmas gift idea.

Problem: need gifts for Christmas.
Problem: need grage cleaned out for van.

Solution: The Christmas gift game.

Open a random box once a week.
Somehow make or use the contents of the box into a giftable item.
Resew clothes into a cape for kids, make accesories for lost dolls or animals, and if all else fails paint the box itself to create a work of art.

Are you getting excited yet?
lol.

This is crazy enough I may just try it for kicks.

1 comment:

Terry and Patty said...

hey the kids haven't seen some of the stuff in a year. Wrap it and they will be sooooo excited. You can wrap all Jesses Mage Knight stuff and he will be soooooo happy.Find a picture of my three little pumpkins for me to frame and I will be sooooo happy.