Monday, March 19, 2007

Carpetology

It appears some party decorations have cluttered the floor.

The debris appears to have been remove but what is this? Stains on the carpet?

More stains somebody is getting a bit critical of my cleaning habits.




Phew just a kid with a camera and their unique style of point and shoot.
Please note that the creation of this post was interrupted by a carpet cleaning emergency.
The bare footed culprit crushed a stray Christmas ornament on the floor that had to be vacuumed immediately.
The said culprit sat safely on the couch chanting "Keen uppp Keen upp", while mommy saved the day.

2 comments:

Becka said...

Ellie has her mamas long toes.

Carrie said...

Bwah ha ha ha!! I found you!!! I have you bookmarked, so now I plan on overstaying my welcome and will come and visit every. single. day.