Friday, May 1, 2009

Swag

For those of you who need a vocabulary lesson swag is the free loot you get when you go to conventions.

Jesse picked up quite a bit at the Space Symposium on our trip to Colorodo.

Here is our photo log of it.
Yes taking pictures of it is weird.
I had no kids and Jesse was gone during the day and I had nothing better to do.
And it was such a large diverse accumulation...
So for your veiwing pleasure :)


With all the papers and registation, maps etc he had on his way out the door I told him he need a manbag...he got one for free that night.

More bags

leather organsizer

note pads and triangle shape highlighter

pens

chapstick

stress relievers

carabiners and keychain flashlights

water bottles

mouse pads

necklaces

misc..

flashdrive, clock, multi tool, calculator

toys


My favorite chocolate.

And to top everything off the spellcheck did not flag anything.
Small victories :)

1 comment:

Pilgrim said...

I was just thinking, "Yep, flash drives are my favorite conference swag." Then I saw the chocolate. Not so sure, but I still think flash drives may be a little better.