Monday, March 30, 2009

Who do I love?

Marme: she is loving on my kids for me. She asked to see these so here they are.

Becka: She took such wonderful pictures of my children. She also helped me with the mantel decor and framing.

My Kids: I love them so much. For to many reasons to list.



Frugal decor: Since I have been tracking in my blog my decor expenses here goes.
Wall stickers: free had them sitting around from last year.
Frames: 40.00 for all 8
Mats: free came with frames.
Counstruction paper and scrapbook paper: free, had on hand from other projects.
Photo: Free, used a Wallgreens coupon to cover the 1.30 cost.

So in total I spent 40.00 out of pocket for all the projects below.






















We are headed to the top of a mountain today.
It is snowing here so I am not sure how sane this adventure is.


Jesse has the opening ceremonies for the Space Symposium tonight.
I hope he gets some good pictures of the fireworks while he is there.

1 comment:

Terry and Patty said...

I really love the pics. You two did a great job. Kids are alive and well.