Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Politics again

After reading several pages of the actual HR-1 stimulus bill, yes I am a nerd, I had to do something.

So I did.

I wrote my Representative and Senators again.

I did this protesting the T.A.R.P. fiasco last year.

So I told them to not support pork and since my Dad taught me it is always good to propose a solution rather than just complain I proposed the following:

Tax cuts: Simple ones like a credit for being an American. Money that can quickly reach the actual American rather that padding the pockets of corporations and lobbyists.

State Funding: Give States no strings attached money to do with what they feel best for their state based on population.

That is it nothing else.

Simple huh.

I don't even have a degree.

Just so you know I personally think they should do nothing but that won't fly so I think my proposal is something my kids can live with.

No comments: