Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Silly Giggles


This pic was taken by the kids...
This pic was put on the rotating screen saver by Jesse...
Giggles ensue every time it appears on the monitor...
Ok even though I am embarrassed by a non flattering photo of my tush It is amusing.
The time it came on bouncing all over the screen was funny.
The time when we walked in and Karist was on my desk with both hands on my Butt was funny.
Who knew a Butt could be so much fun.
I plan on deleting it some day so now is your chance of getting in on the fun :)

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Too funny! You're braver than I am. I would have deleted a picture of MY butt immediately!

xoxo

Gwen said...

Oooohhhhh, Renee's got a big old butt, OH YEAH. Sorry, you really don't, but that's all I could think of when giggling about your post. Thanks for the giggle!

Unknown said...

This was really my favorite blog by far!!! Although the dishwasher one is a close second! I am so glad you shared! and really Renee' - you are a great writer! You should consider writing something to publish!